Thread: The Minds at Aksys Reveal a New Title

Quia ego sic dico RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar

The Minds at Aksys Reveal a New Title

The PlayStation Vita appears to have been getting a healthy selection of titles from Japan recently, and Aksys has just announced another. Mind Zero is coming to both America and Europe this spring.

[ All in the mind ]
    "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

That Guy You Hate RPGamer Staff omegabyte's Avatar
    I'm still a bit amazed that anyone wanted to pick up and localize such a blatant rip-off of Persona. It's hard enough to believe that the game even exists, let alone that it's going to be localized.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!

Definitely get a Persona vibe from it even with first person dungeon crawling instead of 3rd person. It looks a little more like the kids are actually super people in it though, since personas tended to be the thing that used special powers. If it were being localized by someone I like more I would certainly consider it, but Aksys just isn't usually a hit releaser. In this case, I will wait for reviews to see if it is an eventual pick up.

Oh yeah, I don't have a Vita right now, but I'm aiming for one sometime this year. I'm hoping this one turns out good, though.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D

I'll probably get this just to see how close of a rip it is. That and I love me some dungeon crawling, and I like the art style.

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff GaijinMonogatari's Avatar
    As I recall, there's even an Aigis lookalike in there, though I don't think she was an android or anything.