Thread: Attakai - Japandemonium for Feb. 2nd, 2014

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff GaijinMonogatari's Avatar

Attakai - Japandemonium for Feb. 2nd, 2014

Is it just me, or is it warm in here? Guess the temp's got to be unseasonably high somewhere...

I've been looking up some of those suggestions. I actually got a book for kana that I started going through. Writing these things is going to be a challenge, I think. The Pokemon X/Y idea sounds like a good one. I still think a culture corner thread or something would be cool, but I guess the response threads to the article are good enough. I'll try and come up with more things to ask.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D

Familiar Face Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar
    That Little Tail Story game looks interesting. Shame it's an iOS title. The graphics style reminds me of Animal Crossing.
    "Life will be a very great deal less weird without you!"

"Do you know I think that's the nicest thing anybody's ever said to me?

Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff Fowl Sorcerous's Avatar
    "peak robots" is also the name of my Imagine Dragons cover band.

"I'm actually a little sad that I won't be playing this one, but I already have enough things eating up my time that adding a Vita to the mix would not be a good idea. I do think I'll grab the PSX OreShika the next time I see it in a store, though."

FYI, the first game was also remade for PSP, and the PSP version is far superior to the original PS1 title (and has an absolutely amazing LE, if it's still around -- karuta cards, a woodblock print, a cloth PSP carrying case, and even a novelization! Though some of that was part of the "top tier" LE, as there were like, three different ones available).

-Tom
    Last edited by Wyrdwad; 02-02-2014 at 01:02 PM.

Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff Nyx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrdwad View Post
    "I'm actually a little sad that I won't be playing this one, but I already have enough things eating up my time that adding a Vita to the mix would not be a good idea. I do think I'll grab the PSX OreShika the next time I see it in a store, though."

FYI, the first game was also remade for PSP, and the PSP version is far superior to the original PS1 title (and has an absolutely amazing LE, if it's still around -- karuta cards, a woodblock print, a cloth PSP carrying case, and even a novelization! Though some of that was part of the "top tier" LE, as there were like, three different ones available).

-Tom
    Gaijin doesn't own a PSP either. D: Regardless as someone who has a PSP and Vita I'd love to give the game a whirl, but we shall see if it ever comes across the pond.