Thread: Atlus Conceives a European Release

Quia ego sic dico RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar

Atlus Conceives a European Release

While some may prefer the comfort of a physical release, the digital future seems to be having an impact. For a start, Atlus is releasing something in Europe.

[ Story ]
    "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

I'll be honest, as a Canadian this has little direct effect on me but still makes me tremendously happy. It's not a physical release, but Atlus is finally trying to meet the demand for their games. I hope it happens more often and hopefully gets to full on physical releases with pre-order goodies.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D

Quia ego sic dico RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar
    I'm not sure how much influence Spike Chunsoft (the developer) might've actually had on this as they seem to be on a nice upswing recently. But yes, good news.
    "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)