Thread: "Paws Plays..." Livestream Series Kicks Off Two New Games

"Paws Plays..." Livestream Series Kicks Off Two New Games

With credits rolling at 78 hours, we hope everyone enjoyed the Final Fantasy XII livestreaming!

We're kicking off two new games for streaming: afternoons will continue as usual, starting between 1-3pm CST (GMT-6) and will feature Atelier Totori (PS3). I've actually never played an Atelier game before and I'm told this is a great one to jump into, as it doesn't have the pesky time restrictions that scared me off the other games.
    In the evenings, Chris will be joining me and we'll be playing through The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (WiiU). I played and beat the game a couple times on the GameCube, but Chris has never played it, so you'll get a blend of experience with noobie and the "RPGCast squabbling" people have been requesting Evening casts will kick off between 7-9pm CST (GMT-6)

I'll try and hop in when I can. I can't seem to get the chat to work though for some reason. I'm Evilbuttertart if anyone's curious. Probably won't join in for the windwaker stuff, but I'll be interested in seeing a bit of totori because the Atelier games generally don't draw my attention at all.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D

Chat has been hit and miss on Twitch in general -- I'd try sending them a support message letting them know you can't chat and what channel it's on.