Thread: Inazuma Eleven Passed Directly to Fans

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar

Inazuma Eleven Passed Directly to Fans

It has been such a long wait for a North American release of Inazuma Eleven that most of us had given up entirely. Yet out of nowhere it is now being delivered with the speed of a lightning bolt.

[Link]
    Last edited by TwinBahamut; 02-13-2014 at 04:49 PM.

Heres to hoping people buy it.

eShop only release worked for Senran Kagura Burst, heres to hoping it works even better for Inazuma Eleven

It helps that it is slightly cheaper and contains the words Don't Panic on the cover.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups

Quote Originally Posted by imercenary View Post
    Heres to hoping people buy it.

eShop only release worked for Senran Kagura Burst, heres to hoping it works even better for Inazuma Eleven
    It worked for PW:AA too (it made its sales goals estimates, at any rate), despite being moaning endlessly how they'd "never buy it."

I'm hoping these releases vitalize the 3DS eShop. It only accounts for 9% of all 3DS game sales.

A Witness to Destruction Moderator DarkRPGMaster's Avatar
    I need to get the 3DS back from my friend, ASAP! Because I'm sorry, I'm willing to spend all my money for this, especially since this is the first Inazuma Eleven game I will have ever played. If I'm lucky, I may convert him into a fan of it too.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.

I really want to get this, but I know that the character and move names are just going to drive me nuts. Will probably still get it, but I really wish that they hadn't "westernized" everything they could in this series.

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    Apparently they even redubbed the game so that we North Americans wouldn't be subjected to British accents. I'm looking forward to playing it, but that makes me a bit sad.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

I'm totally gonna get it, but I wish it had a physical release. Ah well.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    Apparently they even redubbed the game so that we North Americans wouldn't be subjected to British accents. I'm looking forward to playing it, but that makes me a bit sad.
    Lame On a side note, them doing that is apparently why the UK doesn't get the 3DS version on the eShop, but the rest of Europe does. Even more lame.
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

A Familiar Teacher Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar
    Huh, odd that NoA took the effort to retranslate and redub the game. I figured they would have saved a small bundle just to throw the UK English version on the eShop.
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "