Thread: Review - Inazuma Eleven

That Guy You Hate RPGamer Staff omegabyte's Avatar

Review - Inazuma Eleven

Center passes to wing. Back to center, now back to wing. Back to center. Center holds it... holds it! HOLDS IT!

Read the review here
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!

I plan on getting this sometime soon. I hope to see more of this series hit my 3DS before too long.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Nekobasu's Avatar
    Recruiting new team members is worth it if you have an irrational dislike of certain teammates (Willy, Sam) or want a gorilla and a magic Buddha on your team.

Mechanically, it's probably not that different, but makes the players feel like "my dudes." A fleshed-out social link system would be a lot of fun!

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    Ha ha, Willy and Sam are exactly the team members I've replaced.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff GaijinMonogatari's Avatar
    Well that, and there's one chapter where half your team gets incapacitated for plot reasons, and it REALLY helps to have recruited more kids.

That Guy You Hate RPGamer Staff omegabyte's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GaijinMonogatari View Post
    Well that, and there's one chapter where half your team gets incapacitated for plot reasons, and it REALLY helps to have recruited more kids.
    Psh, that team is so awful, even with my entire team incapacitated, Mark and Axel kicked their butts.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!