Thread: Incredible April Adventures for Van Helsing

Quia ego sic dico RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar

Incredible April Adventures for Van Helsing

Van Helsing is making his return to Borgovia next month. Those who don't want to wait that long, however, do have an option join up with him and Lady Katarina immediately.

[ Story ]
    Last edited by Severin Mira; 03-14-2014 at 11:34 AM.
    "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    I still have to play the fiiiiiirst one. Hubby has been playing it and it looks kinda fun even though Diablo-style isn't really my jam.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

I thought that the first one was supposed to come out on XBLA and PSN... Sad, cause I wanted to play it.

Quia ego sic dico RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    I still have to play the fiiiiiirst one. Hubby has been playing it and it looks kinda fun even though Diablo-style isn't really my jam.
    I definitely enjoyed it despite not being a particular fan of that style, certainly helped that the characters were lots of fun narratively speaking.
    "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)