Thread: New PlayStation Digital Releases Set for the Week of April 1st

- Fancy Title - RPGamer Staff risingsun's Avatar

New PlayStation Digital Releases Set for the Week of April 1st

PSN is getting two new RPGs this week and one of them is fan favorite PS2 Classic. Check inside to see what these new downloadable RPGs are.

-Link
    Last edited by risingsun; 03-31-2014 at 08:38 AM.

Might pick up the SMT game once I get some free time.

Great story/setting/humor, mediocre-to-bad everything else. Worth it for Rasputin.

I didn't like Devil Summoner back when it came out but I'll give it another try since it's been so long.

Be careful, it might be an April's Fool joke! At the very least, Amazon doesn't show any physical Ragnarok Odyssey Ace PS3 copy.

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    It's not an April Fool's Day joke on our part or Sony's. See for yourself at The Drop.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Quia ego sic dico RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    Be careful, it might be an April's Fool joke! At the very least, Amazon doesn't show any physical Ragnarok Odyssey Ace PS3 copy.
    Yes it does. Also we posted it yesterday. Bear in mind this is NA news, not Europe.
    "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Oh, US only release then? =(

Releaser of Heavy Metal LegendaryZoltan's Avatar
    I'm interested in Ragnarok OA. So this one is not an MMO? That should be interesting. I played the beta of the very first Ragnarok Online game and it was SUCH A GRINDFEST! Hopefully this isn't going to be like that. . . Unless of course it has gambits! Hahaha!
    Like RPGs? Then you will like my RPG comedy show. Watch free RIGHT HERE!

FaceBook | Twitter | Website

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryZoltan View Post
    I'm interested in Ragnarok OA. So this one is not an MMO? That should be interesting. I played the beta of the very first Ragnarok Online game and it was SUCH A GRINDFEST! Hopefully this isn't going to be like that. . . Unless of course it has gambits! Hahaha!
    It's more lobby based, people compare it with Monster Hunter. Then again most people compare action online RPGs with MH -_-
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.

Quia ego sic dico RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    Oh, US only release then? =(
    It's coming to Europe at a later date
    "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)