Thread: Half-Minute Hero Comes Back Tomorrow

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar

Half-Minute Hero Comes Back Tomorrow

The Half-Minute Hero doesn't hang around. Only a little over a week after the announcement of his Second Coming, he's already about to arrive on PCs worldwide.

[ Story ]
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

"pricing yet to be confirmed"

Well, they've been saying $999.99, but I guess no one believes them. I think it'd be funny if they do actually release it at that price and just always have it on a 99% discount, for $9.99

Is it a joke re: Time Goddess loves money?

YAY!

But, is Half Minute Hero 2 easier than 1? The last few quests of 1 were pretty demanding in terms of time efficiency and the Xbox 360 controller (I think its safe to say the 360 controller is the de facto standard when it comes to using a controller on PC) doesn't have the best D-pad.

It's $20 on steam now. I may pick it up if it goes on sale for <5 bucks at some point but I wish it'd been released on PSP. This type of game (which I loved the original) just fits much better as a portable entry then something to be played on the "big screen".

It's really easy. I can't read Japanese and I beat 65+ missions (of the PSP version), so it's not too difficult at least halfway through.

I should probably get Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy also as there are some (really "worth playing") missions that were not in the original. And also there is a discount on 2 if you own *insert really long title here*.

It's $15 if you have the first game on Steam, I'm thinking of picking it up.