Thread: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Impression

- Fancy Title - RPGamer Staff risingsun's Avatar

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Impression

The Reaper of Free Time Malthael has been released into the wild. This is all part of Blizzard's long term plans to consume all of your money and free time. The sad part is that it's totally working.

-LINK
    Last edited by risingsun; 04-10-2014 at 01:28 PM.

Sounds like they may have fixed enough of the issues I had with the original launch to be worth playing now. The big question I have is do you still have to purchase the original to play this?

Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff jcservant's Avatar
    As far as I know, you do. I paid $60 for the original and $40 for the expansion....and totally felt it was worth it. Even in its original state, I spend dozens of hours with it, which is more than I can say for some other $60 games I bought. Now it is $40+40, IIRC. You could wait for a sale... the base game was $20, I believe, right before the expansion released. However, you may be waiting a while as Blizzard doesn't put the game on sale often.

I think you could also save a few bucks on Amazon. When I priced it out a few days ago, it was about $65 combined.

I play most days. If you are looking for someone to play with just shoot me an invite. My battletag is Heleon#1478
    What I have seen and done to achieve my position defies belief. What I am capable of and will be party to in order to retain it would chill your soul.

Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff jcservant's Avatar
    I got ya down. I'm jcservant#1617

I'm TheAnimeMan#1176

I've been playing most days as well. Either D3 or WoW of course.
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D

Addicted to Reaper of Souls and love listening to long podcasts while playing! I got a bad feeling I'm going to play this game for ever -_- I'm only on Paragon 203 out of800 or something. Yeah, this expansion fixed all my gripes in the first one, sorry if I'm repeating myself, but went from bitter and dissapointed to reborn Blizz fanboy even paying for the privelege. I'm close to getting 1.2 million dps on my Witch Doc and slacking on Torment2.