Thread: Atlus Wants You to Be a Citizen of Earth

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar

Atlus Wants You to Be a Citizen of Earth

Loyal citizens, your Vice President needs your help. The world might've gone a bit crazy on his watch, but at least he's trying to fix things up. Plus, if you were running he'd vote for you.

[ Story ]
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

I'm really happy to see despite the fact their KS failed, it got them an opportunity to open this sort of door. I'm equally intrigued at the idea of Atlus not only being a localization joint, but also an indie publisher.

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    Atlus has been doing the indie publisher thing for a number of years (Rock of Ages, Xeno Clash). Nice to see them publishing an indie RPG, though!

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Man, the decision to skip the PS4 and go PC/3DS for next gen is sounding better by the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    Atlus has been doing the indie publisher thing for a number of years (Rock of Ages, Xeno Clash). Nice to see them publishing an indie RPG, though!
    I actually didn't realize Xenoclash was even an indie game XD

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    Yeah, it was made by a group of Chilean devs who put it out on PC before Atlus picked it up. I followed the development with interest because I would dearly love to see the Latin American game dev scene grow.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

There's actually a pretty thriving development in Brazil (particularly in the F2P market) but they're having trouble breaking out into the rest of the world for long reasons that really deserve a topic of their own so I won't derail this any further XD
    (Best run-on sentence ever.)