Thread: Tales of Xillia 2 Collector's Edition Revealed

Tales of Xillia 2 Collector's Edition Revealed

That Milla statue looking lonely on your shelf? Bandai Namco has heard your call, and another is on it's way.

[NEWS]

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

I'm sad that there's no LE because I won't buy the CE.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.

Well the "Day One Editions" released in Europe were always equal to a limited edition. As in, it included an artwork and other stuff. So basically there is just no normal edition.

I'm unsure if I should get this game at all though. Tales of Xillia was probably the most disappointing Tales of... game I played so far. So unless 2 changes a lot of its flaws (boring map design and battle system) I don't see myself wanting it.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    I'm sad that there's no LE because I won't buy the CE.
    I'm with you there. I'd like the artbook, soundtrack, and steelbook but don't want the figure.

I'm seriously considering importing the PAL day one version for the steelbook, since they haven't announced it for NA yet. I don't really need the collector/limited editions, but I love me some steelbooks.

It's available on Amazon now, but I don't think we'll be getting the steelbook. Looks like we'll be getting 3 DLC customs instead.