Thread: Spiders Unleashes the Flame Demon

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar

Spiders Unleashes the Flame Demon

Bound by Flame's launch is only a few days away. This launch trailer hopes to give prospective players a taste of what is waiting for them in the world of Vertiel.

[ Story ]
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

havent checked myself but it may already be up on psn

That's a pretty nice trailer! It seems like each game by this company is slightly better than the last; I've been meaning to check out some of their previous work.

Tactic's Ogre I choose u! scorpio_7's Avatar
    I am interested in this... are you able to design your player character or is he just as he appears in the trailers?

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio_7 View Post
    I am interested in this... are you able to design your player character or is he just as he appears in the trailers?
    You can choose male or female, and you get a selection of face/hair options for each.
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

just bought it from gamestop, they lifted the street date. I will post impressions later