Thread: Disgaea 4 Revisited in August

Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff Nyx's Avatar

Disgaea 4 Revisited in August

Need a new tactical RPG with some insanity to brighten up your summer? Disgaea 4 Revisited finally has a release date, and it's not too far away.

News

This is absurd, even Square-Enix like proportions. The amount of rereleases this company does is beyond me.

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    Well, at least NISA re-re-re-releases the games that are more popular amongst its fanbase instead of Final Fantasy III all over again.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Yeah, Nippon Ichi does console version then superior handheld version. Not too bad of a pattern for me.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

I like rereleases myself, nothing wrong with putting a game on a new platform imo.

I know the on Disgaea on DS wasn't well-received for various reasons, but I'd be ecstatic if one of the newer entries popped up on the 3DS. One can dream.

I'd be fully behind NISA's rereleases if there was Save data import. I don't think the idea of idea of porting a game to a portable platform + upgrades is absurd at all. However, expecting someone to put 200 hours into a game, and then ask them to do it all over again is.
    <span style=\'color:#009966\'>I miss my old prettiful sig.</span>