Thread: The Wild Hunt is Coming

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar

The Wild Hunt is Coming

Does your mantle have a hole that only a statue of Geralt of Rivia stabbing a gryphon can fill? Well, you're in luck. Check the story for that and the latest trailer for The Witcher 3.

[Is the title a double entendre? This is The Witcher, of course it is.]

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

I hope the gameplay is better than The Witcher 2. Other than that, the game looks lovely.

I feel like CDP learned a lot about action combat from The Witcher 2, so yeah, I'm hoping they get it right out of the gate this time.

I am sooo looking forward to this!!! Was at the edge of my seat during the trailer. They are bringing in some awesome characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    I feel like CDP learned a lot about action combat from The Witcher 2, so yeah, I'm hoping they get it right out of the gate this time.

I really hope so. This is one of those game series where I feel like I am in the minority of not really liking too much. If they simply fix the battle game play I could find myself getting more into the game.

I love The Witcher, but it's absolutely about the story and choices rather than the gameplay for me.