Thread: Dragon Fantasy Finally Arrives on European PSN

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar

Dragon Fantasy Finally Arrives on European PSN

It's been a long time coming, but Muteki Corporation has finally got past the issues preventing Dragon Fantasy's European release on PS3 and Vita. An alchemist and a battle princess are also on hand to help with the celebrations.

[ Story ]
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

I am way excited about this

Finally... FINALLY!

But what about Book II? Didn't they want to release them simultaneously in Europe?

Edit: Seems they said "soon".

Also interesting: The game has cross-save. You can save on your PS3 and load that save state on your Vita.
    Last edited by Rya.Reisender; 06-18-2014 at 11:28 PM.

I just finally played through this game and got the plat a couple days ago. Could definitely use improvement in a lot of areas and was kind of buggy(game crashed on me 3-4 times in 15 hours, and some other minor annoyances) but overall not bad. I enjoyed it.

By the way, is it just me or does this game not show up in the "New games" list? I had to manually search for it on PSN.