Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raidou Kuzunoha Battles King Abaddon Next Week

Raidou Kuzunoha Battles King Abaddon Next Week

Atlus USA is bringing yet another PS2 Classic to PSN next week. To celebrate, we have three codes to give away. More details inside.

Story & Contest Info
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

So I can pay $60 each ($360 + tax) for the Atlus PS2 collection at a local store or $60 for the lot I don't have already?

Atlus, you magnificent bastards.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups

New Member Member
    I'm a long time (5+ years) visitor of the site. I love it and thank you. I will shamefully admit I hadn't made an account all this time and am doing so for the contest. lol. Sorry, should have done this a long time ago. I'm excited for this! Finally we are getting some more good RPGs on psn.

I recall this game having long loading times between encountering enemies and actually beginning battle, but that could have been my old PS2, I don't know.

I always like it when I can bypass strenuous load-times legally.

I've been meaning to play these two games for quite a while, I was gonna get physical but in this case digital is just the way to go. Plus, I don't have to go through the hassle of re-plugging in the Wires for my PS2.

One of the few PS2 games I don't own.

I also will admit I can get a pair for "fetid Dingo Kidneys" for the Devil Summoner titles. I think the main reason they brought them over was the Success of DDS1&2 as well as Persona 3 & 4
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D

New Member Member
    One of the few SMT games for PS2 which I don't own. According to Manny it sounds like its worth a playthrough.

I actually want to play this game since i missed it on the PS2. Hope I get the chance to play since there aren't many RPG's left to try out.

I was hoping this would come to the PSN! Finally! Sign me up for the contest, please~

Already picked this up during the recent(ish) reprint, but I'll be interested to see if it comes to PAL on PSN. This is the only PS2 Megaten game we didn't get.

Just a note, these codes work on NA PSN only. International folks are welcome to them, but will need a PSN account from NA to use them, which is doable.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

I had this for my PS3 (20Gig that was fully backwards compatible) but never beat it. When I joined the Navy I traded away my PS3 Fat for a slimmer model since I knew I wouldn't have much room starting out. Definitely want to play through this again.

Hm, sounds interesting. Haven't tried this series yet.

love how Atlus has been putting everything up for PS2 classics

if I don't win a code I'll still buy the game day 1 regardless

I remember this game having better gameplay than the first game but the story wasn't quite as good. In any case, I never finished it so I'd be willing to give it another shot.
    Check out our new XBox 360 Indie RPG, Cthulhu Saves the World, at http://zeboyd.com or follow us on twitter (username: werezompire) for the latest news.

I was wondering why this thread had so many comments. I picked up both Digital Devil Saga games when they came to the PSN, but I've never played this game before.

I've got hard copies of most of the PS2 SMT games, but I totally skipped those two. Might be a good time to catch up on that.

A Witness to Destruction Moderator DarkRPGMaster's Avatar
    I've got a hard copy of this and the other Raidou Kuzunoha game. May have to start playing them again sometime soon.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.

For whatever reason I never finished this! Having it on PS3 would be great purely because maybe I'll actually get to finishing it : x I've never played the original either on ps3 either. Wonder how the prerendered backgrounds hold up on HD tvs.

I played this game a few years ago, but my ps2 died before I was able to complete it, and I was never able to finish it. Too bad too, it seemed like a pretty solid game. I felt like it took everything about it's predecessor and made it better.