Thread: Paper Mario Is a July Club Nintendo Reward

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar

Paper Mario Is a July Club Nintendo Reward

Many of us began our Paper Mario journey with The Thousand Year Door, so Nintendo is giving us the chance to experience the original game for free. It just requires telling Nintendo where you heard about the games you bought over and over and over again.

[No, I did not buy my launch 3DS so I could play Disney Magical World]

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Do the codes you get for redeeming the club nintendo coins expire? I don't have a Wii U yet, probably not til the end of the year, but I'd rather not redeem it on my Wii. Think I could hold on to the code for several months before redeeming?

I know the Mario Kart 8-freebie codes expire, but I don't believe the other ones do.

Why not just redeem it on the Wii and do a system transfer to the WiiU when you get one, though?
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups

Codes (Nintendo Coins) aren't locked to a system, but to your Nintendo account; whether you use the codes now or six months from now largely won't matter unless a particular game has a bonus (they tend to expire quickly). However, PM will only be around for July.

Ah. Didn't know I could do that. Thanks